White Chocolate Chunk Thimble Cookies
2 c. sugar
1 c. butter, softened
1 tbsp. grated lemon zest
3¼ c. flour
3/4 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. baking soda
2 c. Nob Hill Trading Co. White Chocolate Chunks
1 c. raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat in eggs and lemon zest.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda, stirring until just combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chunks.
- Place heaping tablespoon-size balls on ungreased baking sheets; bake 10 minutes or until slightly soft in the center.
- Remove from oven and make a thumb-size indentation in the center of each cookie; fill with about 1 tsp. jam.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until cookies are lightly browned around edges.
- Let cool on baking sheets for about 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition per cookie: 230 calories, 2 g protein, 10 g fat (6 g sat., 0 g trans), 34 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 30 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 4 points.
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 15 minutes
Yield: about 36 cookies.