Wednesday, January 17, 2007

San Diego Zoo

This cute little thimble is a souvenir from the San Diego Zoo. I have an entirely different thimble from the San Diego Zoo that my dear Auntie and Uncle got me a zillion years ago. I think they didn't have the "official" panda logo/motif way back then. Mine has a butterfly with "San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park" on the reverse.
Anyway, the thimble pictured at right features the really good graphic with the pandas, and is available through ShopZoo.com (scroll down the page a little: not all of the web site's pages have this design problem, but the thimble page does). It costs only $1.95 plus S/H. The online store has all kinds of souvenirs* and panda stuff, plus some really cute stuffed animals. They also have a cute Koala Backpack for children** $21.99.

*No spoons. HA-HA-HA! Tough luck, Spoonies!
**Here I digress from my usual thimble-related rant to whine about a fashion faux pas: Ladies, if you are over the age of, say, thirteen, you should not--must not--carry or wear furry-stuffed-animal backpacks as purses. Please.

No comments: